Preparations are under way to begin opening our outdoor dining rooms with the utmost care beginning May 29th. We are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest & friends and wanted to share with you some of the actions we are taking.
In addition to all safety procedures currently in place for our take-out and delivery service, we are implementing the following when our dining room reopen on May 29th.
· Reconfiguring seating in the dining room, patio and bar to meet social distancing guidelines
· Using floor decals to remind guests in our bar areas to keep to social distancing protocols
· Having dedicated staff through every meal period solely responsible to sanitize all high contact areas
· Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift, including temperature checks with a forehead thermometer
· Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
· Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
· Having hand sanitizer available in our lobbies and restrooms for guests
· Providing disposable paper menu in addition to QR code for guests to scan to access a digital menu on their mobile device should they prefer not to use one of our menu option.
· Not presetting any tables
· Providing takeout containers for guests who prefer to wrap their own leftovers
· Sanitizing pens after guest use